PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. All submissions to be made via postal mail or email; we do not accept walk-in submissions. Please do not call or email to follow up on your submission.
2. Send images of your work. Please include titles, media, dimensions, and retail price. If you submit electronically, final email should be no more than 2 MB total size. DO NOT SEND MORE THAN ONE EMAIL. If your images are too large to send in a single email, burn the images to a CD and send via postal mail.
3. Include contact information, website address, biographical data, exhibition history, artist statement, reviews and any other support material, within reason.
4. Any hard copy or physical materials sent to the gallery will not be returned unless a self addressed, postage paid envelope is included with your submission.
- In the event that we wish to further consider your work, we will contact you directly. Approximate response time is six weeks.
- Please note we do not, under any circumstances, schedule face-to-face appointments unless images have been reviewed and found to be of interest to the gallery.
- If you feel that your work was inappropriately overlooked, please allow a period of not less than six months to elapse before re-submitting. Please submit recent works only.
PLEASE SEND TO: